QCon London 2013 Highlights: Future of Mobile Dev, Technology in Finance Tracks; New Speakers Added
The 7th annual QCon London will feature over 100 speakers presenting more than 80 presentations across 15 tracks. Last year’s event was completely sold out with over 1,200 attendees: technical team leaders, architects, project managers, and senior practitioners just like yourself building and managing large scale applications for the enterprise.
We have arranged for you to receive a special discount. You will receive an additional £100 off using discount code “oreilly” when registering for the conference. The code can be used anytime until March 4th.
Newly confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Thompson, High-Performance Computing Specialist
- Andy Gross, Co-Creator of Riak, Chief Architect at Basho
- Mark Nottingham, Principal Technical Yahoo!
- Jesper Richter-Reichhelm, Head of Engineering at Wooga
- Rickard Oberg, Developer of JBoss, Webwork, Xdoclet; Creator Qi4J
Handheld Banking and the Future of Mobile Development
This year’s event will also take a deeper look at the evolution of technology in finance, including handheld banking, and the next generation of Mobile apps. Related sessions include:
- Advanced Sensors in Mobile Devices – Adum Blum, CEO of Rhomobile
- New Capabilities of HTML5 Browsers – Maximiliano Firtman, Adobe Community Professional
- A Look Inside The Financial Times Mobile App – Robert Shilston, Director, Labs Division, Financial Times
- Testing iOS Applications – Graham Lee, Security consultant and author of “Professional Cocoa Application Security”
- The Future of Mobile Banking – Michael Nuciforo, Global Mobile Thought Leader & Futurist
- Put a UI Developer in a Bank; See What Happens – Horia Dragomir, Metrics-driven game development
There is no other event in the UK with similar opportunities for learning, networking, and tracking innovation occurring in the enterprise software development community.
We hope you can join us for this year’s QCon London. Register before March 4th and save £100 with the discount code “oreilly“.