WebExpo Prague is back. Taking place September 19th-21st, listen to talks from more than 80 local and international speakers on many exciting topics, meet over 1200 web enthusiasts from many different countries and professions and enjoy the parties!
Here’s just a selection of highlights from the conference schedule:
- The legend of the design process: Jesse James Garrett, Chief Creative Officer from Adaptive Path on how to create modes of engagement for the users.
- Steve Corona, former founder of Twitpic, now Head of Platform API at Life360, will talk about scaling LAMP to millions of users.
- Christina Wodtke will share ideas about execution that matters in product development from her past experience in Yahoo!, MySpace and Zynga.
- James Abley is a technical architect at Government Digital Services. He will present his new equation: government = innovative + agile + value for money. Attend for an insight into the open source culture, tools and the story behind gov.uk.
- Polle de Maagt will be the first prime minister talking at our event. He is a part of the smashing Ministry of World Domination and will share his views on how stellar customer service, combined by sales concepts that are social by design, can catapult companies into the digital age.
- Oli Shaw is a talented creative who will talk about strategic design or “creating the glue to hold a vision together while it’s being made real”.
Buy tickets here at 20 % discount until 30th August.